Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available through our website and at points where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Therostics website. On some of our site’s pages, you can make requests, register to receive materials, or provide contact and personal information for follow-up by Therostics. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Email address
- Phone number
Information relating to a physical problem or condition you are experiencing.After the initial submission of basic information, we may ask to collect more specific medical information from you via a secure form.
The Way We Use Information:
We do not share this information with outside parties. We use information collected in two ways.
- When patients submit a Therostics Procedure Candidate Form, we use the information provided to follow up with the candidate and determine whether they meet our criteria for the Therostics Family of Procedures. By completing the Therostics Procedure Candidate Form, you are giving us permission to contact you with more information. If the initial evaluation determines that you are a good candidate, you may be asked to fill out a secure online form. The information collected on this form is confidential and is used by a doctor for a more in-depth review of your condition prior to a phone interview with you. All information is strictly confidential to Our Infertility Specialists network.
- We provide two ways to opt-in to receive our monthly newsletter an occasional update on news or events that may be of interest, such as new procedures or informational webinars or books.
- When completing the Therostics Procedure Candidate Form, the final step before submitting the form asks whether you would like to subscribe to our Therostics Newsletter for occasional procedure news updates. If you prefer not to receive these updates, please select the radio button titled – No, thanks.
- Our site provides an area in our sidebar that is an opt-in form for the Therostics Newsletter. It is titled: Sign Up for Our eNewsletter. By entering your email and clicking the submit button, you are opting to receive occasional news from us.
- We limit our news and event related mailings to a maximum of two per month. However, during the process of determining whether you are a Therostics Procedure Candidate, you may receive additional emails from individuals within our Infertility Specialists network while evaluating your specific condition. These communications are considered to be separate from opt-in mailings.
- If you receive a mailing from us that is related to your acceptance of joining our mailing list, you will see an option to unsubscribe from that list and discontinue receiving these occasional news, procedure and event related mailings.
- If you receive an email without an option to opt-out of the mailing, you are receiving that mailing as part of a personal communication with Our Infertility Specialists network.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website through analytics. For example, we may determine that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we do not disclose anything that could be used to identify individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Automatic Information and Remarketing
We automatically collect session information about your computer when you visit this website. For example, we will collect your IP address, Web browser software (such as Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer), and referring website. We also may collect information about your online activity, such as the term you used in a search engine to find our site. We use this automatic information to improve your user experiences and to optimize our website.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.